Website Changes for April 2014

First off, the transfer of my websites to the new server went without any problems, for the most part. :) No lost files or data or anything like that, but the FTP server did need some tweaking as it was not allowing standard FTP connections, which caused my Winamp now-playing plug-in to fail as it uses FTP to send the song history list. ImageMagik, which I use with my galleries, also had to be installed (it’s supposed to be on their shared server package). Anyway, since then, the following changes have been made to my websites that are worthy of mention.

Blog

After two more maintenance/security updates to version 3.8, my blog was updated to WordPress v3.9 a couple days ago. As always, backed up the file structure and database before performing the update which went without any problems. I did have to redo my normal tweaks to the code that I do with every update. This post is also a test of the new version’s editor as well.

Mysstie’s EverQuest Website and Gallery

Landmark The Game
For whatever reason, Sony sent me a temporary closed beta key for Landmark (well I did sign-up for EverQuest Next and Landmark beta a few months ago). I decided to install it and check it out. Well, it seems I went ahead and got the Settler’s pack for unlimited access. I figured giving up a pizza would make up for the cost LOL. Anyway, I’ve added a Landmark page to Mysstie’s website and a Landmark Album to Mysstie’s Gallery.


Well, that’s all I can think for now. If anything else comes to mind that I missed or I change/add something before the end of the month, I’ll update this post. :)