Galleries Updated to Zenphoto v1.4.14

Zenphoto Logo

Updated both of my galleries (mine, Mysstie’s) to Zenphoto v1.4.14. Normally I follow their upgrade instructions and backup the themes and zp-core directories as well as the database before copying over the new files; however, Windiff showed that /zp-core/version.php and /zp-core/githead were the only modified files from the previous v1.4.13 master that I installed a few days ago to correct a couple things with the Flash player not sizing properly when a .FLV was used. (I am replacing these with .MP4 versions as I go along.)

Anyway, all I did was backup the databases and copy those two files over. The only odd thing it did during the setup was modify the .htaccess file by adding an extra “/” after my RewriteBase / line such that it had RewriteBase // and it made the file read-only with permission 444 on the webhost. I changed it back to permission 644 and removed the extra “/” on that line. I made a support thread on the Zenphoto forum to see if this is intended behavior or not. Other than that, everything seems to have gone well. :)