I updated my NASCAR page to get its news feed from Yahoo instead of ESPN after it started to bug out. I also added a new speed test to my Latest Speed Test Results page. It’s DSLReports‘ new Speed Test which is still a work in progress.
Finally, I’ve started to test out using HTML5 with Flash fallback video players on my site. I am using my Inception Blu-ray page for these tests. Currently I am testing out Mediaelement.js player. I have also tried out the JW Player and Video JS players. I suppose I should make one test page for each player to see which works best. I’d use the JWPlayer if it didn’t have the logo always on the player (the free one anyway). I’m still playing with them to see which I like better.
The main thing with my blog is that I have disabled the Really Simple Share plugin because of what they’ve started doing with it and am now using the Jetpack Sharedaddy module to place Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ buttons on my posts. Using it for now anyway.
That’s all for now. If I think of anything else I’ll update this post. 🙂